Nothing keeps Kynnedy down for very long!
Case in point:
- She woke up Tuesday morning with a 101.2 degree fever :(
- She was shaking, said she was cold, and repeated "my tummy hurts". :(
- She threw up twice (luckily on the wood laminate flooring), to which she responded "Mommy. I burped." :(
- She took 3 naps between watching every Disney movie we own. ( And if you're wondering, Frozen is still the favorite. No contest. )
- Although Mommy LOVED LOVED LOVED all the extra snuggles, joy was found when Kynnedy's crib sheet and pajamas needed changed because she was drenched in sweat when her fever broke at 8 p.m. that night.
- So this "bug" lasted a mere 12 hours and Kynnedy returned to her happy self and daily activities.
Post-illness, her daily activities look like this:
Swimming Lessons- Kynnedy anxiously anticipates going to swimming lessons each and every week. We don't have the heart to tell they are over!
She loves singing the songs, going under the water, falling and jumping in from the pool's ledge, and floating on her back. These videos were captured on her last day. Daddy was able to come and watch! You noticed her excitement that he was there because she looked towards him after every trick she did :)
Playing Games- Daddy and Kynnedy sure love to create new games. Here's the latest...
"Be cozy."- And her new favorite activity is to "be cozy". She'll say this phrase, bring you her blanket to cover up with, and lie down anywhere. It's pretty adorable :)
Playing in Water- Whether it's at swim lessons, in the city pool, or in her backyard, Kynnedy can be found playing in the water almost daily!
Dressing Up- Kynnedy is not modest as she dons a dress, her "pretty necklace", a new pair of shoes, and puts her hair in pigtails and barrettes. She'll happily tell you "I'm so cute!"
So as you can see, this fun-loving 23 month old's spirits can't be squandered for very long. Kynnedy is too full of life!